You can shake up your daily routine and transform your life for the better!
HERE'S HOW...
Step out of your comfort zone
Obviously, easier said than done right? But.... "stop waiting for things to happen. Go out and make them happen". TAKE ACTION! You won't know what happens until you try, and I'm sure something beautiful will come out of stepping out of your comfort zone. Even if it is something small like going to a different bar or a big thing like saying yes to skydiving (I've been asked to do this in USA, looks like I might have to do it now I've written this post!). Even if you make a div out of yourself and get embarrassed, surely that's much better than regretting it altogether and missing out on something great?
Socialize with an open-mind
I am sometimes a little shy sally when it comes to new things and socialising. I pretend I have other plans so I don't have to try out the new restaurant with friends. Silly right? Socialising with different people in different places each time will give you a great feeling and will shake up your daily routine. Instead of going to the same old Nandos and ordering the same old dish (guilty!), go to somewhere different that you've never tried before. As long as you have an open-mind and are free to new surroundings and ideas, you will meet a whole new bunch of chums (:
Shake it up
We all have a certain set of tasks to complete. From when we wake up to when we go to back to bed. I'm guilty of this, I always write out a to-do list of what I need to complete for the day, and sometimes, this prevents me from shaking it up and doing different things that aren't on that list. If you walk a certain way to town, walk a new and different way. If you always sit in one seat at the dinner table, shake it up and sit somewhere else. Even if you have really boring chores to complete like hoovering, stick on some Beyonce and have a little boogie session!
There's no point for you to get stuck in a boring routine every day. All we have to do is make things fun and step outside and take the opportunities we are given.

No comments:
Post a Comment